Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, October 7, 2010

4th of July 2010

The 4th of July this year was pretty low key. We went to church, had a little cookout with some friends of ours, and then went over to watch the fireworks. Smash Mouth was performing this year at the post celebration and we live so close to the field that we could actually hear them perform from our house. The following picture was Eric out protecting our house while the concert was going on.


The next couple of pictures are from us waiting at the field waiting for the fireworks to start. After the fireworks Eric had the following to say "Mommy some of the fireworks didn't go very high in the sky. They must have gotten them from Wal-Mart." I guess the fireworks that you buy from Wal-Mart are only sub par.
We had good 4th of July and were thankfully that Big Eric was still here to celebrate with us.

1 comments:

Becca said...

Boy I thought it had been a long time since I blogged, but then I get on your blog and all you've got is 4th of July!! Thanks for making me look good. : )