Since Eric was gone for Christmas I decided I was going to go home. And since I was spending so much money to go home I was going to go home for a long time. I ended up being there for 3 weeks. It was so much fun to be there with family. All my siblings were there (something that hadn't happened for a couple of years) and my grandpa came out for Christmas. We all have a blast when we get together; I wish it could happen more often. Here are some pictures from the 3 weeks we were there.
We put the kids to work
We played some family kickball
We shot off rockets
We hung out with cousins
We (or maybe just I) fell in love with this little guy!!
We loved being able to spend time with these 2 people - love you Mom & Grandpa!


0 comments:
Post a Comment