Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ford Island Bridge 10K

Amanda and I decided to run in the Ford Island Bridge 10K run. I was feeling very motivated after the Great Aloha run and decided that I could do it. I hadn't been training as much because of the back issues I had while Eric was home. It was harder than I thought it was but I finished and that is what matters. I think my time was something like an 1 hour and 15 minutes or so. I kept having to stop and walk and I was quite sore after. But I'm so glad that I did it! Thanks Amanda for pushing me to do it.




1 comments:

Amanda said...

It was a fun time I am going to have to copy that picture.I need you out here so we can do more runs. Miss you