
I can't believe that it has now been 4 years since little Eric entered the world. He was born March 11 at 7:45 pm. He weighed in at 8lbs 11 oz; and was 21 in long.
Where did all the time go? I never knew a child could bring me so much joy and happiness. He is my life! Sometimes I wonder how I ever survived without him. It gives me so much joy to be his mother; to love him, to teach him, and to raise him to be the kind of man that will one day make some other woman happy and to one day have kids of his own and to feel the kind of joy that he has brought me. I love you little guy! Happy Birthday!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Happy Birthday little Eric!
Posted by Laura at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric!! He is sooo big now I can't believe it, but he is very very handsome!
Happy Birthday Eric! Geez Laura, I can remember when you were pregnant with him & we went visiting teaching and you were so uncomfortable & your feet were huge swollen - so worth it, huh??
I was so swollen. I didn;t think my feet would ever go down! :) If you look close in the picture of him as a baby you can see my feet and see that they are still very much swollen. It was so worth it - wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
Post a Comment