Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, June 8, 2008

He's Home!!!


On Tuesday Eric came home for his 2 week leave. We surprised little Eric for numerous reasons so i was excited to see how he would react. He didn't know who it was as we were walking to big Eric but once i said that it was Daddy he went running over there gave him a big hug and then came and hid behind me. He warmed up to him pretty quickly (I think he was just confused as to why his Daddy was there since he had just asked me the day before when Daddy was coming home and I had told him it was going to be a while) and hasn't left his Daddy alone.
Sorry the video isn't the best quality. I was taking it as I was walking so it is alittle shaky. Thought i would post it though.





Best friends together again

9 comments:

Jessica S. said...

awesome, I'm so excited for you! have a good couple weeks.

Yvonne and Bruce said...

What great pictures! Looks like a wonderful reunion for all of you. I'm so glad you get to be together, even if it's only for 2 weeks! Auntie

Kristin and Donnie said...

Awwwhhhh! Your video made me cry!!! :) I have no idea how you were able to contain yourself and record that... I can hear the tears of excitement in your voice!! YAY!!!! I will talk to you in a few weeks... have fun!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Cute! (your boys)
Love the sexy red heels! (you)

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

So exciting, I'm glad you posted the video, I have to admit I got a little emotional. Hope you guys have a great two weeks together!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LBB said...

Enjoy every minute of those 14 days! And thanks to Eric for serving so far from home.

Aunt Lynnette

Domestic Goddess in Training said...

I'm so glad your family is together again! What a cute video! And by the way...killer shoes, Laura.

Jessie said...

I hope that you guys have a great time together while he is here!!
I also love, love those red high heels, very sassy.