Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I did not agree to this!

So we (or I should say big Eric) has always joked about buzzing little Eric's hair but I always shoot the idea down. I cut big Eric's hair this morning so it was fresh on every body's mind. This afternoon we were talking about getting little Eric's hair cut because he was in desperate need of one. Big Eric said that we could just buzz it like his. Of course little Eric thought it was a great idea. After dinner I was getting ready to get little Eric in the bath and big Eric said, "let's cut little Eric's hair". He ran upstairs to grab the clippers. They went outside and I could here big Eric making sure that little Eric understood that once we cut it it was gone. I was heading out there to talk him out of it because I did not want to cut his hair. When I got outside they had already started so there was nothing I could do. He will always be my cute little boy but I'm not sure if I am a fan of it. I do love big Eric with a buzzed head but I like my little boy with more hair on his head. Why can't I feel the same way about his hair that I do about mine - it's just hair; it will grow back.









5 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Hahaha - what cuties! You don't have to worry about it being too poofy now ;) He's cute with lots or a little - doesn't make a difference, but I do know how you feel, I like the hair too :) Things here are good, and the house is GREAT!! If only I could keep it clean.... :)

Grammy Van said...

Oh my gosh! Eric don't you remember HATING me when I did this to you at that age?!?! Well he is his father's son!

Jessica said...

He's adorable either way. I wonder if Kylie would let me do that to her? Less detangling!

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

I am with you Laur- I like little Eric with hair! But, I like big Eric without so maybe I will just get use to it!?!

Jenn said...

It is already growing in. He looks great! Thanks for all of the neat things to keep the kids entertained during Stake Conference. Amelia really enjoyed it.