Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Monday, May 4, 2009

Looking for some Recipes

I'm on the search for some new crock pot recipes. If you have any that you are willing to share send them to me at lostinthekitchen(at)gmail.com. Thanks!

3 comments:

Jessica S. said...

Hey I have a great mac & cheese recipe for the crock pot. It's a Paula Deen one. It's great for ward pot lucks.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/creamy-macaroni-and-cheese-recipe/index.html

Kayla said...

Check out www.crockpot365.blogspot.com. This lady had a goal to use her crock pot every day of the year in 2008. Not all the recipes are necessarily good, but she reviews them and there are quite a few useful ones on there. I also have a few that I enjoy - I will have to send them to you when I have a chance.

Jessica said...

Alrighty, get your hiney out of the kitchen and give us some more updates and gorgeous Hawaii pictures.