Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Friday, July 9, 2010

I Can't Decide.....

I can't decide on which family picture I like the best - picture 1 or picture 2. What is your opinion?

















5 comments:

The Fisher's said...

I like 2, but they are both super nice! Love beach pictures! We took some over the 4th, still haven't posted that. Hope you're doing ok today - still missing you! Aaron said to say Hi as well :)

Stacy said...

I like pic # 1. But, they are both great!!

Andrew and May said...

I like everyone's smile in #2. What a beatiful family!

Rennie said...

I like 2! They're both beautiful though!

Yvonne and Bruce said...

I say use both! However, since I don't know what you're choosing one for....that may be a dumb idea. But, seriously, both are great. How did you get this great life in that beautiful place? I'm so jealous!
Hope you are all doing well.
Auntie Yvonne