Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last Couple Weeks of School

MAY DAY CELEBRATION
The last couple weeks of school little Eric had lots going on. The school had their May Day celebration (I guess it is a tradional Hawaiian thing; they teach the kids Hawaiian dances/songs and have a royal court and all. It is quite interesting. The kindergartaners were so cute in their 2 songs.





FIELD DAY
Also before school ended they had field day. Now it wasn't field day like I remember. Here it was like a giant PE. Little Eric had a blast though so I'm happy.


LAST DAY OF SCHOOL
Little Eric was sad to see the last day of school come. He LOVED school and didn't want to end for the summer (he even asked if I put him in summer school). He had the best teachers who will be missed. I'm just glad that he enjoyed school so much!

Ms Kamata - his teacher

Ms. Harada - his reading teacher

0 comments: