Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, December 5, 2010

1st Day of 1st Grade

This year Eric has changed schools and now goes to Hale Kula Elementary. He even gets to ride the bus. He loves his new school, he loves his teacher. And I am so happy that he loves it so much. Here are a few pictures of his first day.

getting ready to leave

getting organized at his desk

getting started on his work

I was really nervous about him riding the bus but he wanted to ride it the first day and not even have me take him. When I went and picked him up at the end of the day I decided to let him ride the bus home. I figured I could make sure that he was on the right bus and then be home before the bus got there. That calmed my fears and worries and has been riding the bus since. It is so nice for me because I don't have to deal with the traffic (and the bus stop is right across the street from our house so I can just sit on the porch and wait for him). The following is a picture of him after he got off the bus (of course I was trying to get one as he was getting off but my camera was acting up)


0 comments: