I know I am behind since this happened back in March (one day I will be caught up on my blog). Eric got home for R&R on March 10. It took longer to get home than we thought; we were just happy that he made it home by Eric's birthday. With Eric coming home for R&R we were able to go back to the gate and welcome him. We didn't know how long it would all take so we got the to the airport early and ended up having to wait like an hour and a half. It's ok though - Eric was coming home.
Here are some pictures from the airport.
the shirt I got made
me trying to be patient
Eric trying to be patient
looking for Daddy's plane
there's his plane
"I see Daddy!"
best friends together again
all together again


1 comments:
I need to do some major updating to my blog. Love to see all your posts. I am glad the three of you are back together again.
Post a Comment