Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I Can't Believe He is Seven!!

One of the reasons that Eric took his leave so late was to be here for little Eric's birthday. I knew that I didn't have the energy to plan a birthday party so we talked about it and decided that we could do a birthday party at the bowling alley for pretty cheap. I felt guilty all along that I wasn't a good mom for not having a party at home. I quickly got over that though as the party started and I could sit and chat with a friend during the party. After the kids bowled a game we went over to the park and had cupcakes and we opened presents. All in all it was a very successful birthday; adding to the face that big Eric was able to be here.

Eric's B-day sign at the bowling alley

Happy Birthday my big boy!

his friends that came

he is so big!

"can you hurry this up mom! I want to get to the presents"
 

I think this is a great blackmail face. :)

this was too funny not to share

0 comments: