Sea World was Monday, Lego Land was Tuesday, Ikea was Wednesday. :)
I told Eric since we were going to be in San Diego and there was an Ikea
there, there was no way we were NOT going to stop. I didn't need
anything but I just love to go to that store and walk around. We also
went to the mall there and did some shopping at stores that we didn't
have in Hawaii. After lunch we got on our way to head down to Arizona. It
was only a 3 hour drive so it wasn't too bad. My parents were arriving
that day so I was excited to get down there. The baptism wasn't until
Saturday afternoon so we had a couple days to just play. The kids were
in heaven and I was in heaven because I got to hang with my mom and
sister. Since we were in Yuma (southern AZ almost to Mexico) and it was
the summer it was HOT!!!! The kids played outside as much as they could without dying of the heat
and we spent alot of time at the pool. I'll just post a few pictures
from our fun visit. (Most of the pictures are from the pool but again that is where we spent alot of the time)
Sunday, March 25, 2012
California/Arizona Trip Part 2
so excited to be together again
having a good ole light saber fight
me and my mom
me and my cutie pie
this kid loves the diving board
his attempt at a dive
this landing is going to hurt
i'm not sure what was going on here
again the landing is going to hurt
I couldn't ask for a better shot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment