For the past couple of years we have had some problems with uninvited animals coming into our home (to remind you click here and here). Why did I think here would be any different. We have had the typical ants and spiders in the house along with a few geckos (which I don't do well with). Well about 2 weeks ago it was the breaking point; we had a mouse in the house. It was one morning and we had just gotten up. I was sitting in the living room and something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and sure enough a mouse was scurrying across the floor. I went running upstairs and told big Eric he had to get up (he had the day off)because there was a mouse in the house. He went beside the couch so we knew that it was probably on that wall. He looked behind the couch and my computer desk. We didn't see it but called the exterminators. Of course they couldn't come out until the next day. About an hour later I was sitting at my computer talking to my sister and happen to look over and see it peeking out from beside the piano. I of course freaked out and went running upstairs. We never saw it again, the exterminator came out put out the sticky traps so then all we could do was wait. The next day we still hadn't seen it and figured that either it was still behind the piano or somehow it had made its way out of the house. Three days after seeing it, it was finally caught. We haven't seen anymore and hopefully never will. The whole thing just grosses me out!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment