The day we checked out after our staycation the mother's day group from church were meeting at the Honolulu Zoo. We had never been so we were pretty excited to go. Unfortunately the day it was SO hot so I was having trouble enjoying ourselves. Little Eric had a good time. We'll just have to go back on a different day with big Eric and enjoy ourselves more.
As we were getting ready to round a corner we heard this weird noise but didn't think anything of it because we were at the zoo. We passed the corner and this is what we saw. It was kind of funny because we were there with mother's group. Just the other day we were driving down the road and little Eric said, "mommy remember when we were at the zoo and the one turtle was on top of the other one and the bottom turtle was making a weird loud noise." I thought I was going to die laughing. I then had to reassure Eric that the turtles were just wrestling.


0 comments:
Post a Comment