Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our Trip to the South

When I went home from Christmas I decided to take a quick trip down to Georgia/Alabama to visit family and friends and to check on our house. I debated all week whether I really wanted to drive down.I finally decided the day before that I was going to go so it was too late to contact the property manager to see the house so I did a drive by and enjoyed the rest of my time there.
First we made a stop in Atlanta to visit Eric's brother. Eric and Abby had lots of fun playing and even though it was a quick visit they enjoyed it.

 first we talked to big Eric

we jammed out on Guitar Hero

then had a cousin photo op

Next we headed down to Phenix City to one of my bestest friend's house. We got lucky and that night was the ward Christmas party. Nobody (except for Erin) knew that we were there so it was fun to surprise everybody. Eric and Logan had a blast playing together. I sure wish we had more time and could have stayed longer. It was great to see everybody!
Eric and Logan picked up where they left off 2 years ago

We even got to see Santa

and one of the best parts of this trip was seeing this lady - we LOVE you Sis Sutton!

Thanks so much Adam & Janae and Erin & Aaron for letting us crash at your house. Next time I promise we will stay longer!

1 comments:

The Fisher's said...

You Better!! :) Miss you cute girl!