Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, January 21, 2012

1-27 Military Ball

After the deployment Eric's unit had a military ball. Eric DID NOT want to go but because he is senior enlisted now he had to go. I had mixed feelings about it; I think they are boring and we don't drink or dance but I do like to get dressed up. I really struggled trying to find a dress; everything seems to be spaghetti straps or strapless and what I did find I just felt didn't look good on me (plus I didn't want to spend a lot of money). I did find one and I guess it was ok. At times I really liked it and other times I thought it was not flattering. Oh well. :) True to all military balls; it was kind of boring and long and who really wants to watch all the guys get wasted. I did have fun dressing up though and thought my husband looked HOT (I do love a man in uniform :)~ )! Here are a few pictures of us before we left.


0 comments: