Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Eric's Homecoming

June 27th was the day I had been waiting for the whole past year. It was the day that Eric got home from his deployment. He was able to come home on an earlier flight but I decided not to tell little Eric. The previous days we had gotten a sign made and got all ready for that. I got the house cleaned but made it seem like things were normal. On the day he was to come home I just treated it like a normal day. About an hour before we were to leave I told Eric he needed to go shower and get ready because we had to go get ready to get  Daddy. I got a video of it and if I can ever get blogger to load my video I will post it. Of course when I got to the ceremony I realized that I had left the battery to the camera at home. Thank goodness I had my phone and there were some people from my ward there who had a camera and got home pictures. Here are some pictures for the homecoming.

 our sign we made that hung out front

 the sign to take to the ceremony (I love my Cricut!!)

 waiting for it to begin
 all the troops waiting to get dismissed
 this just melts my heart!!
 best friends together again
 we were so happy!
 they melt my heart!
I sure was happy! :)

0 comments: