Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, January 21, 2012

4th of July

We were so happy that Eric made it home in time to celebrate the 4th of July. This is one of my favorite holidays and I especially like to celebrate it with my husband. The morning started with the 5K race that they do here on post. I didn't do my best and really struggled through. But I finished in a good time so I am happy with that. After the 5K race, there was a kids 1 mile fun run. Little Eric ran in it with his friend Robbie. In the afternoon we had Tim and Mary Ann over for a cook out and then headed over to the field for the fireworks. It is the same thing we do every year but I look forward to it every year!

 the kids playing before we ate

 have to get some Wii in
 this is where the sat for most of the time we were at the field (even though they were both too big for it)
 Malaya
 Eric
 I love this man!
 Mary Ann
 Some of the Snyder Family
the kids

0 comments: