Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Friday, July 25, 2008

It's official!

I talked to Eric this morning and he let me know that it is official - we are moving to Hawaii. Eric got on and checked and found out that we have a report date of January 10 to go to Schofield Barracks. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Now if I could just get my house sold!

6 comments:

Lori said...

That's so exciting! I hope you can sell your house quickly - it's really cute by the way!

Domestic Goddess in Training said...

Oh my goodness I'm so jealous! Thank you, by the way, for the adorable outfits. We thanked Eric a few weeks ago when he called or we e-mailed...something like that. I'm sorry we hadn't gotten around to thanking you, too! It's been so crazy here. Anywho, congrats on the choice station!!!

Kristin and Donnie said...

Yay!!!! I'm SOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!! Just be prepared for all of the visitors you'll be getting... including me!! :)

threelittlebees said...

I am sooo excited for you guys! It is absolutely beautiful there!! Maybe Tim and I will go there since we never went on a real honeymoon (and then we can play Guitar Hero!). Good luck selling your house! I'm sure it will sell fast...it looks great (I just looked at your other blog).

janvan said...

yeah bring me with you! congrats im jelouse.

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

How awesome is that?! We are so excited for you, I bet you can't wait! Good luck selling your house, it can be stressful but I'm sure it will go fine.