Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An Eric Funny!

Most of you know that for the past couple of weeks I have really been trying to lose weight. I'm tired of the way I look plus my doctor wants me to lose it too. Anyways so losing weight and how much I actually have lost (which i might add i have lost about 4 1/2 lbs. since Jan 29 which I am so excited about!) is a topic that comes up alot in conversations.
Well yesterday as we were on our way to the gym when little Eric mentioned that his underwear was hurting him. I asked him where it was hurting him. He said at his waist. I told him that they were probably getting too small and we just needed to go and buy some new ones. He was fine with that for a few seconds and then said "I think they are too little because I have lost some pounds. I've lost 3 pounds." I thought I would die laughing.
Maybe I don't need to talk about losing weight so much while he is around. He might be the first 3 year old I know who wants to go on a diet. :)

0 comments: