I'm so happy that i can finally blog about this since Eric got his box. My sister Elizabeth gave this idea. She did it for her husband who is also deployed. I was going to do it right after Christmas and let it be a late Christmas gift but it took me forever to get it done and by the time I got it shipped off I decided it would be closer to Valentine's Day. I sent it off about 3 1/2 weeks ago and have been anxiously awaiting him recieving it so I could blog about it. I thought it turned out so cute and I was so proud of myself because it was the first blanket I have sewed and I didn't have my mom the sewing expertise to help me. He got it today and loved it. I'm so happy. I just had to brag on myself alittle!

Thursday, February 7, 2008
He loved it!
Posted by Laura at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment