This is me and my best friend Denise. The other day we had taken our kids to Burger King for lunch. We were all done and just sitting there laughing and having a good time. At the other table there in the kids play area there was a lady there with her kids. The whole time she was in there so just kept glancing at us. I don't know if it was because we were acting crazy or maybe she just wishes she could have looked as good as we do (although from this picture I don't look too hot although Denise does. :)~ ) Anyways - as we were sitting there we made small talk with the lady. Then she asks us (which I still can't believe) if we were sisters. Now I know we have a very similar haircut but come on - sisters?!? The rest of the day I just kind of chuckled because I couldn't believe what she had asked. Kind of reminds me when people would tell me and Becca (my twin sister) that we looked so much alike they couldn't tell us apart.
If you feel that we look so much alike then I think it is time to get your eyes checked! :)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Are You Blind???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh yes I see a definite resemblance! LOL But aren't we all really sisters? Could have shocked the lady and said, 'Why yes, thanks for noticing!' Have fun the next time you are out together!
Really... you don't see how she thought you're sisters? Hahaha!! I completely understand what you are saying though, because I have been asked this myself while with a girlfriend who looks nothing like me. It must be because us ladies tend to mold together a little when we become really close... and in a sense we DO become sisters!!! How fun for you two!! :) Well, let me know what I miss at Stake Conference... the boys and I are leaving tomorrow morning to go meet my p's at my aunt & uncle's in KY. Talk to you later!! :)
Post a Comment