Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We're Under Attack


The other day my friend Erin and I took our boys to the lake right over by our house to feed the ducks. It was quite the experience. We kept feeling like the ducks were going to attack us. We kept passing big groups of ducks that would see us coming and start walking toward us. I guess they could smell the bread. I had to take a video (just ignore my talking - I don't make sense. :)~ Erin says I sound scared but i promise I'm not! I was laughing to hard. Just remember - just don't listen to me.) and some pictures because me and Erin couldn't stop laughing. By the time we were leaving we had a group of angry ducks following us (right before we came upon the group they had been "yelling" at each other), Logan was trying to follow the ducks into the lake so Erin was chasing after him, and Eric was trying to pick up the duck poop because he didn't know what it was. It was quite an adventure and I'm sure me and Erin will laugh about it for a long time.

feeding the nice ducks

Erin, Eric, and Logan

the ducks coming after us


this group of ducks were the ones "yelling"at each other and then started following us. The guy in the picture had to stop because the ducks were everywhere.

3 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Hahahaha! I love your crazy rambling on the video - you would think you were scared :)

Jessica S. said...

Those ducks are so mean! They are all over Ft Bragg & they are dang mean. They are so greedy! We stopped feeding them b/c they would snap the food right out of your hand & hurt our hands. All honking at us and all...

Grammy Van said...

Looks like you had a great time being chased by the geese. They can get pretty mean and they are so big! Thanks for sharing. Miss you both!