Today is my hubby's birthday and I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday. I wish so bad that he could be here to celebrate it with us. I talked to him this morning and of course to him it is just like any other day. The hightlight of his day was taking a nap. He isn't even at his usual FOB to get his birthday card/box. That is the life of the military I guess. But I just wanted to say Happy Birthday baby!! We love you and miss you lots. Can't wait until you get home!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Happy Birthday Eric!! I hope you had a good day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!! Sorry you weren't able to spend it together!! :(
I really hope Eric had a good birthday in spite of being away. I'm so glad he'll be home soon. See you in Hawaii!
Post a Comment