Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Swim Lessons

Little Eric finished his swim lessons last week. He had a great time with them. Although he can't swim very well yet he is getting there and I know that if he keeps practicing he will get the hang of it.

practicing his kicking


doing the dead mans float


jumping in (I just love it when i get him mid jump


his last lesson - he actually swam by himself underwater for a few seconds.

2 comments:

Kristin and Donnie said...

Oh my gosh... I think he's doing a GREAT job!! I was SO impressed when we all went to the pool last week! I definitely think I'll be signing Kaden & Kaleb both up next summer. :) I love all of these pics!!!!!

Grammy Van said...

I'm so glad he has this experience with the water considering where you are heading! He'll have a great time playing in the water in HAWAII! Can you say "Surfer boy"?!