Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Trying to Beat the Heat!



It has been so hot here this summer. I kind of forget every year what a summer is like in Alabama. For the past couple of weeks it has been in the upper 90's with what feels like 2000% humidity. So needless to say we don't spend much time outside. Well Eric is starting to get a little crazy and I couldn't stand it anymore so I convinced him to go and play outside. After being outside for a few minutes I checked on him and could tell that he was so hot. His face was all red and he was sweating. I figured it had been a while since I let him play in his pool and slip-in-slide so I pulled it out for him. I couldn't help but take a few cute pictures. While he played I tried to sit in the shade and read but I didn't get much reading done because I was so hot and sweaty. Next time maybe I should just get in with him. :)


1 comments:

Grammy Van said...

He looks like he is having so much fun! I see lots of water time in your future!