One other place we went to while Catie and Brian were here was Hanauma Bay. It is a protected reef where you can go snorkeling and scuba diving. It was AWESOME! Going here makes me wish I had an underwater digital camera. We did have some underwater regular cameras but haven't gotten those pictures developed. I guess the day we went, the water was not real clear (I heard somebody say that) but we still saw plenty. We saw lots of fish and.......sea turtles. I was swimming with the sea turtles. It was the coolest thing. This is going to become another favorite place of ours. What makes it even better is because we are military we get in for free. So as long as we have our own snorkel equipment (which we plan to buy) we can go and have fun for nothing. Ahh the lovely sights of Hawaii.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Hanauma Bay
Posted by Laura at 7:42 PM
Labels: Hawaiian fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Fun! You are having so much fun out there, I'm jealous.
I have a waterproof digital camera. It's a pentax. It takes great underwater pics & outside pics but it stinks really bad at indoor flash pictures. I use it a lot in the summer.
Sea turtles would be awesome to see in water! See, it is going to be fun, just far away from me :( Hope all is well, and WHY are you trying to get him to like chocolate? It's addicting and everywhere here, you've seen Aaron! :)
I'm so coming to visit.
Post a Comment