This is the reason I love going to Waikiki Beach. Yeah the beach is nice but I prefer to go because you never know what you might see. You are probably looking at the picture wondering why I took it. Well if you look very close you might be able to tell that the person laying there in the yellow bikini is in fact a man. I didn't believe Eric when he told me (we had walked by him but I didn't notice him). But as I sat there and watched him you could so tell. I couldn't help but take a picture. I wish after we left that I had gone up closer to get the picture. My theory is if you are going to dress like this when you so should not you are just asking for people to take your picture. (click on the picture and it will make it bigger so you can really tell)
Just a side note - this is also the beach where one day we were there I watched an old lady strip down at the showers and change right there in front of everybody. I saw her boobies and butt crack.
You never know what you might see at Waikiki Beach!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I Love Waikiki Beach!!
Posted by Laura at 10:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Geesh! What was he thinking? Smoking isn't very feminine at all. (Even if the man boobs and bright yellow bikini are very feminine. I really thought I was going to see a photo of a guy in a yellow speedo. The bikini top threw me for a loop. Wow.)
I have to agree - I thought it was a lady sunbathing topless at first, until closer inspection that is! :) What a way to spend a weekend!
Jeeeze Louise! What is he thinkin'? Also, did you see that lady's crack at dawn by any chance?
oh junk, it's the queen bee! I can't wait!
Oh liz - don't worry we will take a day and go to Waikiki when you guys are here. My friend says I always see the most interesting things. I know always to have my camera when we go there.
Post a Comment