Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He is Getting SO Big

Little Eric has learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He is growing up way to fast. He took off the first time we put him on the bike. Yesterday he needed help taking off but this morning he has been working on taking off by himself. He is still a little shaky but I'm sure by the end of the day he will be much better. I'm so proud of him. The second video is of big Eric having trouble riding the bike. Maybe little Eric needs to hold onto the seat and help him. :)




Little Eric also tied his shoes for the first time by himself. As I said - he is getting so big!

2 comments:

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

What grat accomplishments, kids grow up so fast!

Jessica said...

Can you guys come and teach my kids? Neither of them can ride w/out training wheels or tie their shoes. I'm a terrible parent.