Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Monday, February 23, 2009

Funny Eric

I was putting up blinds the other day in little Eric's room. He went and grabbed his apron filled his front pockets with who knows what, grabbed his hammer, and put on his eye mask. He then told me that he had to wear the eye mask in case the nail flew out and came towards his eyes he would be protected. He is right! He is so funny!

Eric was playing outside soon after we moved in. We had this chest that I had originally kept blankets in but had no room for it anywhere in the house. We decided we would use it for Eric's toy chest outside. The top of it is pretty heavy and I told big Eric that we needed to put like a door hinge on it so it wouldn't slam down on Eric. Well that day we heard little Eric yell for us. Big Eric went out there and then I heard little Eric say he was stuck. Big Eric called for me to hurry with the camera and this is what I found when I got out there. The top had closed on little Eric. He didn't get hurt and just laughed about it. (By the way - Eric did not poop his pants. He had been playing at the playground and the slides are all dirty. :)~ )


1 comments:

Honey said...

cute kid! i love him!