Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm so relieved.....

Just had to post. I can finally breathe alittle better. I just got the phone call that my house has been RENTED!!! YEA!!!!!! I'm so relieved. I was really starting to stress because no more housing allowance so we needed to get somebody in it. And now there is somebody moving in next week. I'm so excited!

5 comments:

Liana Brooks said...

Hooray! I'm excited for you!

Jessica S. said...

That is great. When we moved from Ut to Fort Rucker, our condo we owned sat empty for 6 months. It took us a couple years to pay off the credit card after living off it for 6 months. Then it rented for 6 months and finally sold. What a pain.

The Fisher's said...

WooHoo!!! That is so great! I can only imagine how you feel about it, what a relief is so right! Hopefully you are getting all settled and taking pictures for me :) Thanks for the address update also - I was ready to ask you for it and there it was. Also - what did you say your dentists name was, I forget too quickly. Mush for a mind and all that :) Have a lovely day in paradise!

Jessie said...

Great news! I am sure that you are so relieved!

Jessica said...

I'm really relieved for you guys. Now kick back and enjoy Hawaii. I'll be there for a visit soon!