Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We finally moved into our house and it has been nice but quite emotional for me. We are no longer on vacation but now actually live here! We do like it but I sure do miss my friends and house in Alabama! Our house is only half the size of the one in Alabama so it has been quite an adjustment. It is an older house so I'm getting used to that too. I was just very much spoiled! We have only seen 5 monstrous water bugs and 1 gecko in our house.
I have ALOT to blog but we haven't gotten our modem for the Internet. We are "stealing" our neighbors Internet so I hate to be on for a long time. Once we get everything hooked up I will get to blogging.

0 comments: