Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Watch Out for the Wild Ones.....


This past week at the golf course here on post there was a Pro-Am golf Tournament that Eric played in. We were going to go and watch so we rode over there with Eric. As we were waiting for it to start we were out in the parking lot and I noticed this sign. I was so happy that I had my camera with me. So just watch our for those crazy tail gating golf fans because you know golf tournaments are known for their crazy tailgating!
Today I also went and watched my first golf tournament. The LPGA had a tournament up at Turtle Bay Resort and Eric wanted to go and watch Janelle the pro golfer that he played with the other day. My boys went yesterday and watched and they wanted to go today so I was a good wife and went with. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was just VERY windy and rained on us a couple of times. It was so windy that at one point of time I opened the umbrella because it was starting to rain and the wind blew the umbrella right out of my hands. Big Eric went chasing after it because he didn't want it to blow on the fairway. I wish I had my camera because it was so funny watching him running after the umbrella. He didn't catch it because he blew into the lake and then sunk. Little Eric then turned to me and said we needed to go back to the car and get the bathing suit that we just bought him so he could swim out in the lake and get our umbrella back. It was too cute. I assured him that it was okay and we could just buy another one.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!!!!!!!!! He is so cute!!!