Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Monday, February 23, 2009

Valentine's Day

I'll just say that I have alot of posting to do so over the next couple days look for new posts. They won't be in any sort of order so I'm really sorry about that.

This Valentine's Day my sweet husband took me on a dinner cruise. It was pretty nice. We both agreed that it was one of the cheaper of the dinner cruises (we also got a great deal on it) they had here and it was pretty full (duh it was Valentine's Day) but I didn't think it was too bad. The views we had were really pretty and it made me feel like I was on a huge cruise ship again. :)
Thanks babe for a great Valentine's date!!


enjoying the sunset

gotta love the self portraits


it was kind of cloudy that day


the sunset


shot of Diamond Head



0 comments: