Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm not so sure about this...

Yesterday I was sitting on the couch and I looked over and saw a gecko climb over the back of the couch and stopped next to me and looked over at me as to say, "What's up." I'm just not sure if I am okay with geckos climbing on my furniture. I thought they were supposed to more afraid of us than we are of them.

5 comments:

Jessica S. said...

that is funny - at least it wasn't a snake, right??

Jessie said...

Okay...I would freak out or least it wasn't a huge roach!!!

malrfrederick said...

LOL! That so funny!

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

That is kind of freaky, so they just come indoors then? I don't know what I would have done!

Jessica said...

Funny. Don't know quite how I'd feel about that either.