People have been asking for pictures of our house. We finally got everything unpacked and most of the pictures on the wall. It is nothing glamorous but I guess it will do. (I'm really trying not to complain about it.) I keep telling myself it could be so much worse.
our view from our front porch
our house
one half of the living room (or "our office")
the other half of our living room (I'm standing on the stairs to get more of it. To the right of the piano is the file cabinet that you see in the previous picture. That wall is wall to wall furniture. Oh well - you got to do what you got to do)







2 comments:
Finally - some new posts! Man, that house of yours is a bit different from what you've been used to in Alabama (your old kitchen spoiled you, I think. All of those big drawers...I wish). Oh well, you are in Hawaii, so life can't be too bad, right?
Post a Comment