Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Friday, February 27, 2009

My Little Cheater

Last night we were playing Candy Land and I realized that I have quite the cheater of a son. Now I know that he is only 4 and it is to be expected alittle; as in moving 6 spaces instead of 4. But as we were setting up the cards he grabbed a card with an orange color (so he could move up the trail) and the card with I think the gumdrop which would move him the farthest. He told them I needed to put those cards on the top of the stack. I told him no and that he needed to put the cards in the stack. He then took the cards and tried to hide them under her leg so then he could use them when he wanted. I couldn't believe it. I don't know where he learned those behaviors.....

0 comments: