Yesterday we went to the beach (surprise surprise) and we saw a pretty funny thing. Eric and I were sitting there watching Eric play in the water and I looked over at a family that had kids playing there in the sand. As I was watching them I noticed what one of the girls was doing with the sand. She was probably around 6 or 7 years old and was wearing a 2 piece bathing suit. She was stuffing the sand in her top so make it look like she had boobs. She would stuff the top and then pat them and decide she wanted more so she would add more sand and pat them some more. Her older sister (who was probably around 9) noticed what she was doing so the younger one let all the sand out. I could then tell that the older sister was saying something around the lines of make them bigger. So they laughed about it as the younger girl went back to stuffing her top. The mom was sitting there by them but was reading a book so didn't notice what was going on. If she did, I'm sure she wouldn't have allowed it. Taking a picture wouldn't have been appropriate but I sure wish I had one. Me and Eric chuckled everytime we thought about it.
On other notes Eric threw he wallet away yesterday. We went and grabbed something to eat but his bathing suit was still alittle wet and he didn't want to put his wallet in his pocket so he decided to put it on the tray. As we sat down I thought to myself that it would be kind of funny if he threw his wallet away. I then thought that I needed to make sure that he got it off the tray. We finished eating and I forgot all about it. We were walking out to the car and Eric asked me if I got his wallet. I told him no and then remembered that it was sitting on the tray. He ran back in there and found it. Thanks goodness we had remembered about it right away and not thinking about it when we went to go and get our ID card to get onto post - he even had my ID. So needless to say it was an exciting day.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Quite A Funny Sight!
Posted by Laura at 8:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
glad you remembered the wallet! What a pain it would have been to replace everything.
Funny about the sand in the bathing suit. When I hear stories like that I think of Lilo & Stitch, and all the funny pictures Lilo got of the tourists in HI.
I threw my retainer away at a Taco Bell only a few months after I got my braces off. I did not go after it, and I never got another one. I guess you guys are smarter than I am. Hope you're having fun.
Post a Comment