Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of Preschool

Today was little Eric's first day of preschool. Where did all the time fly to? I can't believe that he is old enough to go. He was so excited to go and when I picked him up he said he had a great day and really liked it. He told me they got to color, read stories and even had a snack. He did tell me that he didn't get to cut or glue anything (we had to provide those materials so he knew that they were there) but thankfully not being able to do those things didn't ruin his day.
I'm really excited that he started. Yeah i miss him for those couple of hours during the day but I think it is so good for him to be able to get out of the house and do something - Mom is getting to be pretty boring. Hopefully he will be this excited for the rest of the year.

getting ready to go


having play time before school starts

1 comments:

Kristin and Donnie said...

I bet he absolutely LOVES school and I'm sure he's doing really well. It always breaks your heart though, just a little, when they don't seem to mind the separation at all. Although, Little Eric DID do the Mother's Mornings Out so he's used to it. Kaleb was the exact same way... he LOVES school!!! Well, with all this free time on our hands... we need to do lunch!! :)