Superstar!! So, I know you are SUPER busy this weekend, but when you are back and settled down, I've tagged you :o) Take a look at my blog to see what to do.
How cute!! Eric is a natural!!!! When I was at Kaden's football game this last Sat I saw the little 3-year-olds out there playing, I didn't know they made goals so small (they're even littler than the ones 4-year-olds use)! I think soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch kids play. I was going to sign Kaleb up, but we just have too much going on already. Next season for sure! By the way, I'm glad you had a safe trip home... let me know if you need anything!!
3 comments:
Soccer, how fun! Very cute!
Superstar!! So, I know you are SUPER busy this weekend, but when you are back and settled down, I've tagged you :o) Take a look at my blog to see what to do.
How cute!! Eric is a natural!!!! When I was at Kaden's football game this last Sat I saw the little 3-year-olds out there playing, I didn't know they made goals so small (they're even littler than the ones 4-year-olds use)! I think soccer is one of my favorite sports to watch kids play. I was going to sign Kaleb up, but we just have too much going on already. Next season for sure! By the way, I'm glad you had a safe trip home... let me know if you need anything!!
Post a Comment