Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Guess It Could Happen

Little Eric asked me today as we were on our way home where lightening comes from. I told him I didn't know. He then said, "I think Jesus takes a pencil and draws it and then erases it" He then asked me where thunder comes from, I told him I don't know waiting for him to tell me his theory on it but he didn't.
I just thought this was too cute not to share.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That is hilarious. Sounds like something Alex would come up with.

Jessica S. said...

isn't it great how their minds work? And you fill his mind with good stuff. Cute things like that make me sad for the little kids who cuss & say bad things, b/c their minds don't get a chance to say cute stuff.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

I think that is so great! We got skype so the kids can talk now!