Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, September 28, 2008

5 Things About Me

I've been tagged and I think I have done this before but too lazy to check so you can learn alittle more about me

Ten years ago I:
1. Just started my junior year in high school
2. enjoying the life of a driving teenager
3. starting to think about what college to apply to
4. working at Sonic
5. seeing how many boys I could chase after :)

Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. take little Eric to the doctor
2. spend time with my in-laws
3. finish this blog
4. enjoy the season premieres of some of my favorite TV shows
5. Enjoy the last couple of days I have with my husband before he goes back

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. kettle corn popcorn
2. String cheese
3. Go-Gurts (I know I'm like alittle kid. :)~ )
4. anything chocolate
5. 100-Calorie pack of Oreos

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off the house
2. pay off all our other bills so we would be debt FREE
3. buy new bedroom and living room furniture
4. buy Eric a boat and truck
5. go on cruises all the time

Five places I have lived:
1. Fayetteville, NC
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Fort Wainright, AK
4. Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
5. Phenix City, Alabama

Five jobs I have had:
1. my favorite - being a mom
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. Sonic Drive-In
4. Victoria's Secret
5. Gold's Gym

Five friends I tag...
1. Cathy
2. Jessie
3. Sarah
4. Mary Anne
5. Kristan

I also tag anyone else who would like to do this. Okay, now answer the questions yourselves and then tag 5 more people and post their names, if you'd like :). Then go to their blog leave a comment letting them know that they've been tagged asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog, so you can see what others are up to as well.

3 comments:

Brian, Sheena and Boys said...

Go-gurts are the best! This was fun to read about you!

Kristin and Donnie said...

Hahaha... you DID tag me with this one already... so I hope you don't mind if I don't do it again. I liked learning more about you though, I'm just not as interesting!!!

Domestic Goddess in Training said...

Just poppin' in to say hi and see how you're doing. What's going on with your fam aside from the bad news on Eric's side? We were so sorry to hear about Eric's grandpa. Bless his heart. You guys are in our prayers as always!