Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Boy!


Don't you just love this beautiful face!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Yes, I think that little Eric is very handsome!!! I am amazed at how fast he has grown up!!

The Fisher's said...

Who are you kidding!! When Daddy gets home this little guy is going to get anything and everything that he could possibly imagine asking for!! You know I'm right!! :) Such a schmooz!

Domestic Goddess in Training said...

Oh Laura, he's getting so big!! I can't believe that we really haven't seen him since his first birthday party! Three kids is something else...horribly busy, but a good busy. I guess when your kids are driving you nuts, you just have to remind yourself that, to them, the sun rises and sets by you. It's a scary privelidge being a mama! Anywho, Eric seems excited to get home and get you guys situated in Hawaii. We are so jealous!!

Jessica S. said...

He sure is cute. Hmm... he looks like he's scheming behind that smile, though :)

Kristin and Donnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin and Donnie said...

He is SUCH a good-looking boy!! LOVE that smile... his eyes even twinkle!!!! Awh!!

(sorry, that deleted comment was me... I accidentally typed 'good-looking boys', which just looked funny :)