Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gold teeth anyone?

I passed this store while in Fayetteville. I just had to post a picture of it because I think it is so funny. I've never seen a store just for gold teeth (although you can't see but there is a sign on the window saying they do jewelry repair also.) My favorite is the outline of the teeth on the window. So if you are contemplating getting a "grill" just let me know. I'll point you in the right direction. :)

3 comments:

Kristin and Donnie said...

All I can say is.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Jessica S. said...

The store used to be called "Sunny's Grill" - grill meaning teeth. that was in like 2006. they changed it to Sunny's gold teeth, I'm sure noone knew what a "grill" was. I still giggle every time I pass this store.

Laura said...

I'm sure people would go in looking for something to eat when it was Sunny's Grill so they felt they had to change the name. :)