So I'm trying to see how many people I can get hooked on Guitar Hero. I love to play but Eric hates to play (even though he has only tried it like twice. I keep telling him the more he plays the more he will love it) so I have to see how many people I can get hooked so I have somebody to play with. It gets pretty boring playing it by yourself. I got my friend Denise loving the game, my sister Catherine and her husband loving the game, and now I've got my friend Erin and her husband Aaron loving the game. Who will be my next victim........?
Monday, September 22, 2008
I've Hooked Another One!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Aaron says "player one rocks" - I however disagree, since he only could beat me one time! I rule, just kidding, you do! You killed us (Aaron at least!) :) Thanks for having us over! It's so nice to have someone to hang out with, how lucky are we!
It looks so fun! I just don't have the money to buy it all. My kids want it so bad!
Post a Comment