Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Lost in the Kitchen

I've gotten to the point where I have run dry of ideas for what to cook for dinner. I'm tired of the same things and need new ideas. So I copied my friend Jessica and have started a cooking blog/recipe swap type thing. (Jessica's blog has some great recipes.) So if you are in the same boat as me, make a stop at my blog. And please share any ideas or recipes that you have tired or would like to try. I know there are so many of us moms who are in the same situation as me so I hope this helps you out when dinnertime rolls around.

1 comments:

The Fisher's said...

I like this! One more place to go when I'm all out of ideas, I'll get some recipes together for you :)